Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little Bee (by Chris Cleave)

What an interesting book. This one did not take me long to get through. I won't divulge too much of what this book is about because it'll ruin it for you and I don't want to do that. But, what I will tell you is this - read it. This book is not "easy" emotionally. Its not a romantic book. It is a love story though. This book centers around a character named "Little Bee" who is a Nigerian Refugee and a British woman named Sarah and how their lives impact each other's lives. This book will take you through the emotions of anger, fear, compassion, gratitude, frustration and happiness. That's all I will tell you about it thought - I definitely recommend you read this one for yourself! And then let me know what you think!

Up Next: The Shack (William P. Young)

1 comment:

  1. oh I really wanted to read this but I was not sure.. I really still love your book reviews!

    ReplyDelete