Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Sister's Keeper (by Jodi Picoult)


I finished this book last week. I thoroughly enjoyed it. This book concerns a family in the midst of decisions. One sister is sick, the other has been her donor for her entire life, a decision must be made and this book is about the varying thoughts and consequences and interactions that take place concerning this decision. It is told from the perspective of all the different characters. It examines the different family dynamics and personal struggles of all the characters. I read it in about 3 days.
Length: About 400 pages.
Movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1078588/ - to be released this year!
Rating: CPD.
Currently Reading: The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
Ratings Explained:
Here are my ratings -->
CPD = Can't Put Down
HTR = Hard to Read
ETPD = Easy to put down
LNL = Like not love

No comments:

Post a Comment